Thursday, November 25, 2010

In Black & White





These photos were taken last week! I love the combination of white and black in the clothes, I think we look great together and best of all, you never go out of fashion. What do you think about this?

I have good news, next week I will travel to Holland, I will be in Rotterdam, where I'm going to visit some friends :D

If anyone knows where I can go shopping in Rotterdam to tell me please :) 

I do not think that I can update it before because I have a work deliver to that university and also I work weekends! you also are very busy with your studies?

But I hope to update every day from Rotterdam, Stay tuned :)


















* LEATHER JACKET: Zara.
*SHIRT: H&M.
*T-SHIRT: H&M.
*VEST: Vintage.
*BLACK SKINNY JEANS: Mango.
*SHOES: Bimba & Lola.
*VINTAGE WATCH: Casio.

12 comments:

---!Fashion Passion!--- said...

love the outfit
Especially shoes:)))

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL SHOES!I M ONE NEW FOLLOWER...
IF YOU WANT BECOME MY FOLLOWER, I LL BE HAPPY!:)



http://fashionlivesalwaystwotimes.blogspot.com/

Mrs.Perfect said...

I love your checkered shirt:) invite me more often:) kisses: *

Camille Duclos said...

Nice blog ! I love your shoes, there are amazing ! :) Kisse, Camille ♥

Giulia - A pranzo da Pit said...

I like your style!! congrats :-)
thank you for visiting my blog!!
kisses, Giulia

Emilie said...

black and white always works :D Love your outfit, the shoes are stunning!!

xxxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

larecessionista said...

Oh I just love your style !

Yuliya Fashionblog said...

I love your shoes ♥

The Trendy Fashionista said...

I love your black and white outfit!





-The Trendy Fashionista
http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

Angyy said...

i love your blog and your style!! :D

http://pleasebegoodtome.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Like your watch!

Nuria Luis said...

Your watch is amaziiing, i Love it!:D

enamodeuse.blogspot.com