Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Today is the day :D






Today was a very exciting day. First I went to breakfast with my boyfriend. Then I went to the store H&M to get my hands on a piece of the collection of Lanvin + H&M, but has not been so easy. They gave me a bracelet where they put the exact time could enter the grounds that they had in the store dedicated to the collection. I had given at 14:45 -15:00 pm. But I remembered that there was another H&M store nearby. So I've gone to there. But it also had a lot of tail. And it was over the bracelets, so I had to wait at 13:30 pm, at which time the exhibition opened to the general public, but obviously in line. They only let in groups of 20 persons for a limited time of 15 minutes. That's so glamorous? It has given me the feeling that many people even could not even see the collection. I am a lucky girl just by touching those dresses and something more because when I was there not had more clothes :( 


The same has happened in your countries?

I must say I've been able to buy me something :D

Have you bought something?

































      * LEATHER JACKET: Zara.
* SCARF: Zara.
* JUMPER: H&M.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh love this big pink necklace!!!!
xo xo FV

J said...

I wish I haven't had school today.. I'd love to have a Lanvin piece too!

PS: I am your new follower :)

Nuria Luis said...

The packaging of it it´s so amazing!!:D

enamodeuse.blogspot.com

A Jungle in my Closet said...

Ohhhh i love this necklace!!!

Love Lanvin!


Jungle*

little luxury list said...

Lucky girl! That necklace was sold out in NYC and so expensive on eBay now! Rock it!

Asana Yamamoto said...

Yesterday, I went to H&M for looking to the Lanvin's clothes.
There was not so many people there so I could see the clothes.
But I didn't bought anything.

May be the first day was a lot of people there and they couldn't move.

I wanna say thank you for your comments!!!

Chiara said...

LOVE that Necklace!!
and yes, I heard it was like that (15min per person, with bracelets and a lot of waiting), in many locations....
What country are you in?
xoxo
www.joiedevivre-chiara.blogspot.com

Hilaloeya said...

didn't buy anything, but
I lovee your necklace!

come join my giveaway! I am sure you will love it!

xx
www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

Fashions Not A Luxury said...

Gorgeous Necklace! I went 3 weeks ago to H&M Grand Opening in Florida! There was never an H&M! I was so excited! Same thing by Entry, Wait, List etc... This week Lavin Collection came out haven't had a chance to drive again 1hr 1/3+ to the Mall where the H&M is at. But I'm so in Love with the Necklace you bought :) Enjoy!

Yevgeniya Yelkina said...

that is so unbelievable. what a hype they have created~!

thanks for stopping by!

http://hypnoticfascination.blogspot.com/

modafobik said...

Lanvviiiiin <3 Hehe love ! :)


http://www.modafobik.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

What a cute necklace!

And your breakfast looks amazing!



Thanks for leaving me a comment-

Unknown said...

thanks for your lovely comment i follow you ;)

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

Le blog mode d'Eli said...

Is looks so nice !

Elisa
http://elifashionblog.blogspot.com/